Sunday 22 May 2011

THIS: 
is the man that I LOVE!

I feel like Love is such a common word though, for such an uncommon emotion.
I love my family, I love the beach, I love movies, music, back rubs, parrot bay rum. I also love puppies and flowers and reading...
But above anything else in the world I LOVE Alex Dormuth!
 I feel like it is unfair to tell that man of my dreams that I love him. Not because I don't want to say it... But I feel like the word Love does not do justice the feelings that I have. Not that, that will stop me. Cause let me tell you I tell this man that I love him about 47 times a day!! and I don't plan on stopping any time soon...

In my opinion one can NEVER overuse the words "I Love You."

SO Alex this message is for YOU!!

I LOVE YOU!!!
I love the way you look at me, I love the way you kiss me,
I love the way you smile at me, I love when you hold my hand,
I love how you touch me.
I love everything about you.
I love that we fight almost every single night about the covers.
I love that you love me!
I love that you taught me how to love the Riders!
I love that you put the toilet seat down and do the laundry.
I love that you are a kind, caring, gentle, loving human being!
I love that we can spend an entire day doing nothing together and have so much fun.
I love that you want to grow old with me and raise a family with me!
I love that you treat me like a princess.
and most of all
I LOVE that you chose ME to spend the rest of your life with!!!

Alex,
I LOVE YOU!!!

Thank you for being that man that you are, and making me the woman that I am.
Without you I am nothing. Without you I have nothing.
You have made me happier in the past 2 years than I have ever been in my life.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Here is to a good life. A happy life. A wonderful life.
With YOU!
The man I l-o-v-e LOVE!!!

xoxo
Love Always, Your wife.
Amy Dormuth


1 comment:

  1. I don't ever remember you being so mushy. It's kinda gross, but sweet at the same time.

    ReplyDelete