Thursday 26 May 2011

Sexy Date Night

So Alex and I FINALLY have a 'weekend' off together.

Yesterday we slept in WAY too late!
ate breakfast together, got ready and off we went on our sexy date night!!

First we went to see the movie 'The Bridesmaids'
(Click HERE to see a trailer)


Now, let me tell you something. I had very high expectations going into this movie(not because I thought it would be good. But because I had heard from so many people that is was hilarious from start to finish.)
I was unfortunately disappointed when we left the theatre.
It WAS funny. Not as funny as everybody has been saying.
So my suggestion. If ya'll plan on seeing this movie. Go on Tuesday! Or wait to rent it.
All-in-all I would give it a B- or 3stars

After the movie we went to the
for dinner. The line was long for a Wednesday night! (we waited about 30-40minutes)
Although we did have Twitter to keep us busy!
So we waited then finally got a table. Ordered our food(we shared the Taste of Italy and it was way too much for the both of us after we had a starter and a salad.)
Now here again. Let me ask Why do SO many people LOVE the Olive Garden? I mean sure the food is good. But I don't think it is THAT good. If you ask me East Side Marios is much better! Better salad, better bread, better food, better prices.
East Side Marios > Olive Garden
That is all!!

So after dinner we made our way over to The Republik to see Hayes Carll. He was pretty good! Alex of course has seen him 2 times before and was in love with him. Last night was the first time I saw him. He was pretty good if you ask me! I dig his voice. ha ha once again I wouldn't have brought a kid to THAT specific show. (that is only cause it was in a bar though!)


Watch his video!! You will like it! I did!!


TODAY is 'Sunday' for us. We slept in again :) Alex made us breakfast now we are watching as many episodes of Lost as we possibly can!!

Happy Weekend Folks!!

xoxo - Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment