Tuesday 24 May 2011

How much do YOU know about Canada??

Well?...

So I was talking with the Korean girl that I work with.
We were talking about how different Canadian and Korean cultures are and all that fun junk..
I was asking her about becoming a Canadian citizen and how you go about doing and how long it takes.. She told me all about it, and all about the test you have to take. All the crazy questions that are on the test! I said that I bet not many Canadians would do very good at that test...

So what did I do tonight you might ask?

That's right kids! I took a 'practice' Canadian Citizenship exam.
That can be found HERE

I would like to invite all You Canadians to do this test and see how well you know your country!!
Alex and I both did it. I got 70% and Alex got 75% (You need 75% to pass)

Turns out I am not a very knowledgeable Canadian!
Alex can stay..
I am kicked out! :(
I was really beginning to like this country!!

on second thought...

VACATION anyone??

GOOD LUCK!!

Let me know in the comments how you did!!
(Here is your chance to prove that you are smarter than me!! Not that it is hard to do!! LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment