Saturday 21 May 2011

Getting To Know You... Okay Getting To Know ME!

Okay so Here I go starting a blog with nothing really to blog about. Thats not SUCH a big problem.. ha ha I am Amy Dormuth afterall! I could talk about almost anything...
So here we go with my first addition to this blog.... Ya'll can get to know me.. kind of.. barely scratched the surface of all that is Amy Dormuth!! ha ha.. on that note. Enjoy.

and please, please, PLEASE be patient with me while I learn to blog.. Thanks folks!!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:45am

2. How do you like your steak?
Well Done please

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Lincoln Lawyer
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Food Network!! (ha ha Yes I DO realize that is a network. NOT a show... However I like 95% of the shows on said network!)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Saskatchewan! I LOVE it!

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A pineapple and strawberry smoothie
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Carnival Cruise cuisine

8. What foods do you dislike?
A lot! Mushrooms, any kind of food from the sea..

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
A Carnival Cruise Ship

10. Favorite dressing?
I like lots of them.. (ha ha Alex said UN-dressing is my favorite!)

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2010 Nissan Rogue

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Comfy ones ;) probably sweats and a tank top

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
A Mediteranian Cruise!!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Umm That depends.. Was it ever full in the first place??

15. Where would you want to retire?
So far. I like The Cayman Islands

16. Favorite time of day?
Home time/Bed time/ any time I get to see Alex

17. Where were you born?
Regina, Saskatchewan

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
CFL Football

19. Bird watcher?
Absolutely NOT!!

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I could be either one. Just don't bug me while I'm tired!

21. Do you have any pets?
No. I need to have a puppy one day though

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Not particularily.. I am kind of a boring person... I'll keep ya'll posted though.. ;)
23. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog

24. Are you married?
Sure am!! :) and I LOVE IT!

25. Always wear your seat belt?
Sure do.

26. Been in a car accident?
Never.

27. Any pet peeves?
Men who wear sweats or gym shorts and don't wear underware. Women who think the shelf'bra' built into shirts is enough support.

28. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
almost anything except mushrooms..

29. Favorite Flower?
Lillies

30. Favorite ice cream?
just about any kind... except when I buy ice cream I only ever eat 1 bowl then it sits in the freezer for EVER!!! So I don't buy it much..

31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Five Guys

32. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
2? I think I got it on my 3rd try..

33. From whom did you get your last email?
Kobo.

34. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Do I have to pay it off after it maxed out? If NOT.. I would go to the Pottery Barn..

35. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not lately no

36. Like your job?
Nope I sure don't.

37. Broccoli?
Sure! I like it!

38. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon! I <3 Cruises!
39. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Alex

40. What are you listening to right now?
TLC. Extreme couponing is on
41. What is your favorite color?
Purple, green and pink

42. How many tattoos do you have? 2
43. Coffee Drinker?
nope.. yuck

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment