Saturday 21 May 2011

Kid Rock

Friday May 20, 2011

My lovely Husband and I went on a date last night to the Kid Rock concert. If ANY other person in the world had asked me to go to a Kid Rock concert I would have told them to go right to Hell!! However, I love my Husband dearly and he really wanted to go (he also paid for the tickets! So that helped!)
Well let me tell you! Kid Rock was actually pretty good! The dude is 40! Did ya'll know that?? I know now this is why he has a song called 'Fucking Forty' Hmmm Go figure eh!?
So this 'old' dude can rock! Man I am 27 and I can't even shake my ass like that! So needless to say I was impressed! That is not to say that I will run off and buy tickets to the next concert... However I'd give him a solid 2 thumbs up for sheer entertainment value.

That being said... Let me suggest that if you ever do go see him. Please leave your children at home!!!! We saw at least 15 kids under the age of 16 there. Now normally I am not opposed to taking kids to concerts. EXCEPT when it is a rock concert. Now let me just tell you the reasons why one should leave their 'babies' at home:
1. People were smoking a lot of weed there.
2. 85% of the people there were drinking rather heavily.
3. There are naked ladies on the video screen.
4. There are pole dancers on the stage.
5. Lets just say there are plenty of Profanities used!


I'd say he looks pretty good for a 40 year old though... ha ha.. yeah I just said that.. Don't judge me. Kay? Please? ? ? lol

But all in all I had a great date with my handsom husband!! Thanks for a good night babe!!!

xoxo -Amy

1 comment: