Wednesday 22 June 2011

I Need HELP!!

Who wants to help me out??

I want a banner for my Bloggy.
Problem: I haven't got a clue how to make one.
Solution: Somebody make me one! (insert ultra cute smile here!! Just ask Alex this smile gets me things!!)

Rules: You can use any pictures of me that you want (if you are friends with me on FB there is a GOLD mine of 'classy' pictures there!! If you're not.. Well I'm not sure what to tell you. Get on it!)
Colors should match my bloggy.
On the banner somewhere it must say: Hey I'm Blogging Here.

Those are the the only rules and requests...

READY??
SET..
GO!!

any and all entries can either be e-mailed to me at amymariebrown@hotmail.com
or you can post it on FB and tag me in it.(this may be the best option)

Thanks guys!!









There we go.. if we are not FB friends here are a variety of photos to choose from!
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment